Thank you so much for all the love and encouragement you’ve shown us since we announced that our family is growing! We are truly touched by each and every comment we received through the blog, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and Instagram, and we are so excited that we can share these special moments with you!
This blog has not only been a portofolio of my crochet projects, but also a journal documenting things that I love and what I’ve experienced. In addition to my crochet projects, I’ve also blogged about my love of food and travel, and also topics such as maternity and nursing fashion since becoming a mom. I created a special tab in the navigation bar called “OTHER” to help document these blog posts and to organize them a bit better so that they don’t simply get lost in the Archive! To access ALL my previous posts, click the “ARCHIVE” tab where they are organized chronologically by month and year.
The new “OTHER” tab has the following sections:
- Food: I’ve blogged about some of my favourite recipes I’ve found on-line (e.g. the Red Velvet Cake pictured above) as well as some of our own recipes! My Lychee Frozen Yogurt and Layered Fingered Jello seem to be pretty popular 🙂
- Travel: We love visiting new places, and it’s been fun sharing our favourite restaurants and sites from destinations all over the world (e.g. the Black Sand Beach in Maui above).
- Maternity/Nursing/Family: On my journey to becoming a mom, I’ve adapted my style to accommodate my growing pregnant belly and need to nurse a baby (e.g. nursing tank above)!
- Cosplay & Craft Tutorials: We love making our own costumes and blogging about other crafting projects we’ve worked on (e.g. our DIY Yarn Storage).
- Reviews: I’ve enjoyed blogging about shops and products that I love (e.g. Clover Amour Crochet Hooks) and hosting giveaways as well!
Check out this “OTHER” tab in my navigation bar to see some previous posts that you may have missed before!