1 post tagged wool
It’s time for a GIVEAWAY since it’s been a year since I hosted my last one! While in Tokyo, I picked up some very kawaii items for myself and bought some extra so I could give them away to my loyal and supportive readers! There are three prizes:
(1) A Sheep Felt Mascot Kit (love his adorable expression!)
(2) A Teddy Bear Measuring Tape (press his nose so the tape retracts; metric-system only)
(3) A Bunny Wool Felt Kit (the little smile and striped body are so sweet!)
There are 5 ways to enter (I will randomly choose three of the following groups, one winner from each):
(1) Blog comments: Leave a comment on this blog post, suggesting cute amigurumi pairs/sets (e.g. milk and cookies). One comment per person please (if you comment more than once I will just count one of your comments :D).
(2) Tumblr: “Like" this post. Reblog this post for an additional entry (only once please). For an additional entry, reply to this post and suggest a cute amigurumi pair/set. Winner must be a follower on tumblr.
(3) Facebook: Leave a comment on the giveaway photo on my facebook page here, suggesting a cute amigurumi pair/set. Like and Share the photo for additional entries. Winner must be a fan of the All About Ami Facebook page.
(4) Twitter: Reply to the giveaway tweet here, suggesting a cute amigurumi pair/set. Retweet the giveaway tweet for an additional entry. Winner must be a follower on twitter.
(5) Instagram (allaboutami): Comment on the giveaway photo, suggesting a cute amigurumi pair/set. Like the photo for an additional entry. Winner must be a follower on instagram.
You may enter all five ways! If you are under 18, please ask your parents’ permission before entering. The contest is open worldwide and will run until Sunday, August 5 at 11 PM, MST. Winners will be announced on Monday, August 6! Thank you for supporting my blog, everyone :D Can’t wait to hear your wonderful ideas and ship these goodies around the world!